Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

May 10, 2011

Anya's Story Chapter 1

Note:  I don't own any titles to Ouran High School Host Club or Glee.  All titles belong to their original creators.  I decided to begin writing a fanfiction from Anya's point of view in order to give a lot of insight into her character.  She's begun kind of being my "alter ego" almost.  I think about lots of plot twists I can add into her life to make things interesting.  I hope you enjoy it!



My name is Anya Grace Reagan.  I am barely over five feet tall.  I have curves, piercings, and a Shih Tzu named Adonia.  My mother tells me that I am a fat slut, but I know otherwise.  People who know me say I'm full of personality.  People who don't say I'm a freak.  I am who I am, and, if you like it, that's grest.  If you don't, I really don't care.  My name is Anya Grace Reagan, and I promise to tell the truth, or at least the part that deserves to be told.

I didn't mean to be as rude as I was; it just came out that way.  That's what always happens when I'm not sure about something.  I definitely wasn't sure about him.  I'm sixteen.  Why should I have to think about who I'm going to marry?  Why can't I find love for myself, istead of having it being chosen for me?
I was almost sure Kyoya loved me.  I mean, he was okay with everything that was wrong with me.  I trusted him; he would tak emy secrets to his grave.  When I told him I was bi, he said that he was okay with it if I was.  I didn't even get that from my father.   That's saying something.
However, there was something about him I didn't like.  Sure, he was smart and good-looking, but he was calculating, so I was never really sure if he liked me for me.  He knew I wasn't falling for him, but he chased me all the more.  You'd think he'd have been smart enough to give up, but he didn't.  I don't know why.  At least, I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment