Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

May 16, 2011

Glittery Assassin for Hire Chapter 2

Note:  I don't own any rights to Adam Lambert or his music.



Adam went home to be immediately greeted by Tommy, who was wearing an apron covered in flour.  He kissed him on the cheek.  "Hi, honey.  How was your day at work?" Tommy asked, taking Adam's jacket. 

Adam sat down on the couch.  "It was hard.  He's surrounded by little kids all day.  I wouldn't want to kill him in front of them.  Imagine what they'd tell their parents."
Tommy came up behind him and started rubbing his neck.  "I'm sorry.  I made you some cookies."

"That'd be nice," Adam answered, sighing.  Tommy went into the kitchen.  It's pretty awesome having him as a boyfriend, Adam thought.  Shame we can't get married.  Legally, anyway.

Tommy returned with a giant plate of cookies.  "They're chocolate chip," he said, sitting next to Adam.  "Try one."  He popped one in Adam's mouth and smiled, licking his lips.  "Like it?"  Adam gave him a thumbs-up.  "Oh!  I just remembered.  Someone named Mary McRae called for you today.  Business call.  She said something about Miley Cyrus and how she and all the otakus are in a race to rule the world."

"I will definitely call her back.  It sounds like it would be a very, ahem, interesting job," Adam said with a mischievous grin.

"Need any ideas on how to kill her?  I've got loads," Tommy said excitedly.

Adam smiled.  It was cute how he was always so willing to help him with his job.  "I'd love that, baby.  Did you get her number, by any chance?"

"Yeah.  It's on the kitchen table."  Adam walked into the kitchen and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Mary McRae?" Adam asked.

"Sure is.  Is this Adam Lambert?"  Mary answered.

"Yes.  You called earlier saying something about Miley Cyrus?"

"Yeah.  I, along with the other otakus of the world, would like you to kill her.  Preferably in the most violent way possible, please."

"Oh, I can definitely do violent.  Tommy and I have lots of ideas."

"Great.  So I can trust you to do it?"  Mary was becoming very excited.

"Of course you can.  Just so long as you be sure to pay me."

"How much?"

"One thousand."

"That's a lot."

"A guy's got to make a living."

"I'm sure my fellow otakus can help me get that much."

"Good.  Miley Cyrus will be dead by next Friday.  Thank you for your business."  Before Mary could say any more, he hung up.  He smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment