Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Jun 10, 2011

Ouran High School Host Club Skit

Note:  I own nothing!

This is what happens when Myka and I have free time in Spanish class.  I think this is what we would do if we ever did an Ouran cosplay skit.  I warn you in advance that this isn't for the faint of heart, or those unfamiliar with Ouran.  Read ahead, if you dare.

Hunny:  KYOYA!  Haru-chan and Tama-chan are fighting again, the twins are making out in a corner, I lost my Usa-chan, and I can't find Takashi anywhere and it makes me uncomfortable!
Kyoya:  Well, where did you last see Mori?
Hunny:  Well, he went to get me some cake but that was over an hour ago.  I'm getting kind of worried about him.
Kyoya:  Don't worry, Hunny.  We'll find him.
Hunny:  Well, I really want him back 'cause I want my cake.
Kyoya:  (facepalm)  Clearly you've been spending too much time around me.
Hunny:  Well, that's a good thing, right?  'Cause you make all the money in the host club and you're obviously the smartest.  (under his breath) And I'm being a total suck-up right now.  (Normal voice)  And that's a good thing, right?
Kyoya:  Sure, let's go with that.
Hunny:  But I'm not sure I want to be like you because you don't have a girlfriend and I don't want to end up old and alone just because I'm a total jack-a** like you.
Kyoya:  But I- I have Anya!
Hunny:  She hates you!
Kyoya:  She does not hate me!  She just has a passion so strong for me that it can only be expressed through physical and verbal abuse.
Hunny:  Sure, Kyoya.  Think whatever you want.
Tamaki:  (runs in)  HARUHIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I IS IN A LOINCLOTH ALL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunny:  Tama-chan, put that away!  I'm not gay and I don't think Haruhi wants to be scarred for life.
Tamaki:  Well, I was doing it for Kyoya.
Kyoya:  Straight!
Tamaki:  D***.  (walks off)
Haruhi (hiding behind Kyoya):  Is he gone yet?
Kyoya:  I think so.
Haruhi:  (comes out from behind)  Good.
Tamaki:  (glomps Haruhi)  HAAAAARUUUUUUUHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haruhi:  You said he was gone!
Kyoya:  I lied.  I do that a lot.
Haruhi:  So what do you want, Tamaki?
Tamaki:  Lookit!  I'm in a loincloth.  (grins)
Haruhi:  That's not right.
Tamaki:  You don't like it?
Haruhi:  ...Yeah.  Pretty much.
Tamaki:  You're a party pooper.
Hikaru and Kaoru:  (dancing)  Haruhi's a party pooper!  Haruhi's a party pooper!
Haruhi:  Where did you guys come from?
Hikaru:  Japan.
Kaoru:  Technically, our mother's womb, which is in Japan.
Hikaru:  Then, we came out of her-
Hunny:  I'm too young for this!
Kaoru:  You're seventeen and you never learned about it?
Hunny:  Takashi never taught me...
Kyoya:  Speaking of whom...
Mori:  Mitsukuni.
Hunny:  (tackles Mori)  Takashi!!!  I missed you!!!  (grabs bag)  Oh!  My cake!  (runs into corner)  Come on, Usa-chan.


And now you know what goes on in the insane minds of Myka and me during Spanish class.

No comments:

Post a Comment