Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Jul 2, 2011

The Future Harry Potter Fanfiction

Soon, I shall be writing a Harry Potter fanfiction.  I will be writing it during Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts, however, my main characters, Alice and Hayley, will be sixth-years, in order to give some love to the twins.  Also, since I have promised Fred to Myka, I will take some liberties with the ending of the Deathly Hallows, therefore allowing him to not die and stay alive for her.  This will be coming soon, and I certainly do hope you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment