Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Mar 6, 2012

If You Had to Choose Between Food and Yarn...

I think we all realize that there's no question about it; yarn, definitely. 

Just last night I had made this decision.  Mom had picked me up from choir practice and I was very hungry.  Now to understand how major this choice was, you will need to know that when I get too hungry, I get headaches.  Anyway, after practice, I had the choice to go to the local A.C. Moore to look at yarn or go straight home.  Which was the smart choice?  Going straight home.  Which was my choice?  Going to A.C. Moore.  Either way I came home to Mommy's delicious vegetarian chili.  I just came home a bit later and with yarn.

1 comment:

  1. wise choice. Can't wait for your next hat pattern

    ReplyDelete