Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Mar 2, 2012

The Importance of Being Careful

One of the things that I have decided to do is post more.  I’m not saying every day, because I only have so much Internet access…  I digress.

Anyway, I have been teaching Mom to knit.  Just Wednesday, she finished her first scarf!  I’m so proud!  However, just as I was getting ready to show her how to bind of, something happened that made me realize why needle tips shouldn’t just be used for double-pointed needles.  When she pulled out her needles from the yarn, all twenty-six stitches came off of her needle!  It took about five or ten minutes for that to be fixed.

Moral of the story:  Either be careful how you pull out your needles, or invest in some needle tips.


1 comment:

  1. Go Mom! I never could get mine to be interested in knitting.

    ReplyDelete