Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Apr 4, 2012

Just Keep Going!

As I have mentioned before, I have gotten my mom into knitting.  However, with her most recent scarf, she has accidentally increased more than once, and I have fixed it more than once.  The other day, she asked me if I ever made mistakes while knitting.  I said yes.  She asked what I did then.  I said I kept on going.  This applies for more than just knitting.  You will mess up more than once, and sometimes within the same thing.  Just.  Keep.  Going.


Like in Finding Nemo.  "Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming, swimming..."

1 comment:

  1. I know that feel Yarn Buddy :)
    -Emmy

    ReplyDelete