Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Feb 14, 2013

No More Posts :(

Okay, so I realize that I haven't posted things for a very long time, and I'm sorry for that.  I probably won't post much anymore.  The thing is, first Blogger started being stupid and not posting my photos.  Then I started just doing free-form knitting (is that what it's called) and not writing down my patterns like a good little knitter.  I'm also a senior in high school, and I think we all know how hectic that is.  Basically, I've kind of quit blogging.


I hope this kind of clarifies things and, who knows?  Maybe I will start posting things again in a few years.  But for now, see ya later.  Not goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment