Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Apr 16, 2011

What Happened to the Automail Knee Sock...

Have you ever worked for a long time on something you were really excited about, only to find that it didn't fit, and you don't have enough to redo it?  That's exactly what I discovered today about my Automail Knee Sock.  I had worked on it for over two weeks, using some yarn that I loved.  I showed my friends how wonderful it looked.  I was very excited.  I had turned the heel, worked for two inches on the foot, and discovered that I couldn't get part of the leg over my heel.  I was disappointed.  And that's what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment