Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Nov 7, 2011

It is quite nice...

It is nice when, in the most random of situations, you find someone else of your kind.
The Dogwood District One-Act Play Competition was this past Saturday and I met a fellow knitter named Russia!  Our meeting went thusly:

Setting:  In the ladies' room of Nelson County High School, around lunchtime.
Alex:  Oh my gosh!  I love your hat!
Russia:  Thanks!  I'm totally obsessed with owls.  (It was an owl hat.)
Alex:  I love owls.  In fact, I saw a knitting pattern for owl pillows online.
Russia:  I love to knit!
(pause)
Alex:  Okay, I think I love you now.

After this point, we exchanged phone numbers so that we may talk about knitting patterns together.  If you're reading this, Russia, hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment