Welcome!


knitting- manipulating yarns to do your bidding



otaku- someone who's obsessed with anime to the point of having no life



Hello, and welcome to the Knitting Otaku, the place for knitters and fangirls (or boys) alike! Here, you shall find an abundance of knitting patterns and fanfictions for your entertainment. Do enjoy!



Also, all patterns on this blog are designed by me. If you like what you see here, please direct your friends to this site and feel free to comment!

Nov 28, 2011

Pig Doll

This is a knitted replica of Pig from the comic strip, Pearls Before Swine.  I shall not post the pattern, for I do not want to rip off the awesome Stephan Pastis, but I will tell you that I used Red Heart Soft yarn in Dusty Rose.

This is my gorgeous friend, Taylor, holding her beloved Pig.








This is a close-up of the Pig doll, with my friend, Jo, wearing the Pagoda Glittens I gave her.

And there will also be a doll of Rat coming soon, too, although probably post-Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment